ⱱ Forever Free
You can change your subscription via the billing section in Whale and have 3 options. Either upgrade, downgrade or cancel.
If your current situation changes a lot, you can always talk to your CSM or contact Whale support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to cancel, we're sad to see you leaving Whale but if your decision has been made you can follow underneath steps to cancel your subscription.
If you're still in doubt on how Whale can help you best, do also not hesitate to contact your CSM or Whale support at email@example.com. We're sure we can work it out, even downgrading your plan might just be the solution here.
To cancel / downgrade / upgrade your subscription
- Navigate to the Billing settings
- Click on Change in the box where you can find your current plan and amount
- Click on Cancel - or choose another plan to either downgrade or upgrade.
- Confirm your Cancellation or the upgrade/downgrade
- Or you can keep your subscription and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the next steps
Downgrading to Forever Free
Make sure your current workspace is matching the limitation we have set for our Forever Free plan. This means that you can maximum have 5 users and 1 board. If your current workspace does not match these two parameters, the change won't be possible!