✗ Forever Free
Within Whale you can tag your playbooks and cards. You want to use tagging when you can't see the forest for the trees.
Tags will give a clear and direct overview of what the content is of cards and playbooks.
They can be created by admins in the workspace settings or by admins and writers when creating a playbook or card.
Tags on admin level
- Go to your workspace settings > tags
- Here you have an overview (color, used #times, created by who and when) of your existing tags and can add new ones
- Click on Add tag
- A popup will show where you can name the tag and give it a color
- Create the tag and it will be added to your list
Adding tags in a playbook or card
- Navigate to the settings or the card or playbook
- Start typing the non-existing tag
- Add the tag when prompted
- The new tag is added and can be edited in the workspace settings
Searching on tags
- Navigate to the search functionality in Whale by clicking on the magnifier glass in the top right corner of your home screen.
- On the bottom left pannel you will be able to add the tags you want your search to filter on.
- This will limit your search to for example only the SOP's or LinkedIn related cards and playbooks.